NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES, OR TO CLAIM A PRIZE. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
The AdventureWomen® 2017 “AdventureWomen Rock” Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins at 12:01 a.m. EST on September 15, 2016 (the “Sweepstakes Start Date”) and ends at 11:59 p.m. EST November 15, 2016 (the “Sweepstakes End Date”), (such period referred to herein as the “Sweepstakes Period”). The Sweepstakes is sponsored by AdventureWomen® LLC, Watertown, MA, U.S.A. (the “Sweepstakes Sponsor”).
- HOW TO ENTER: To enter, visit adventurewomen.com/sweepstakes/ or mail in an entry postmarked before November 15, 2016, which includes your name, email and address to “AdventureWomen Rock Sweepstakes” to 14 Mount Auburn St, Watertown, MA 02472 or email us at [email protected] with your name, email address, and your mailing address.Participation in the Sweepstakes is voluntary and does not require you to purchase anything from the Sweepstakes Sponsor. No illegible, incomplete, forged or altered entries will be accepted. All entries must be received by the Sweepstakes end date. One entry per household, regardless of method entry used. All entries become the property of the Sweepstakes Sponsor and will not be returned.
- PRIZE:Grand Prize: $2,017 credit for an AdventureWomen tour to be booked and taken by calendar year end 2017. One (1) trip for one person excluding airfare. The credit cannot be sold, bartered, exchanged or given to another person.
- ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of the United States, at least 18 years old at the time of entry. Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited. Entries are limited to individuals only; commercial enterprises and business entities are not eligible. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant accepts the conditions stated in these Official Rules, agrees to be bound by the decisions of the Sweepstakes Sponsor and warrants that s/he is eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. Employees, independent contractors, officers, and directors of the Sweepstakes Sponsor, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies, and legal advisors, and their immediate family members and persons living in the same household, are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. SWEEPSTAKES IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW and is subject to applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Taxes on the award are the winner’s responsibility.
- SELECTION OF WINNER: On or about November 16, 2016, the Sweepstakes Sponsor will randomly select the winner. The winner will be selected from all eligible entries received by the Sweepstakes End Date. The winner will be notified via the information provided in their entries. In the event the winner does not accept the prize, the winner is ineligible, or the prize or prize notification is not deliverable an alternate winner may be selected. The Sweepstakes Sponsor is not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, lost, misdirected or unsuccessful efforts to notify winner. The winner agrees to the Sponsor’s use of their name, address, likeness, and/or prize information for promotional purposes in any medium without additional compensation to the extent permitted by law. Where lawful, winner may be required to sign and return a Publicity Consent and Liability Release.
- CONDITIONS: The Sweepstakes Sponsor, AdventureWomen® LLC. and its agents, directors, officers, shareholders, employees, insurers, servants, parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, predecessors, successors, representatives, advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies, and legal advisors (the “Released Entities”), are not responsible for, shall not be liable for, and hereby disclaim all liability arising from or relating to: (i) late, lost, stolen, delayed, damaged, misdirected, misaddressed, incomplete, or unintelligible entries; (ii) telephone, electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet, computer or other malfunctions, failures, or difficulties of any kind, whether human or technical; (iii) failed, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer or e-mail transmissions; (iv) any condition caused by events beyond the control of the Sweepstakes Sponsor; (v) any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the prize, or acceptance, possession, or use of the prize, or from participation in the Sweepstakes; or (vi) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend, modify or cancel the Sweepstakes should any unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond the Sweepstakes Sponsors’ control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In the event that proper administration of the Sweepstakes is prevented by such causes as contemplated above, the Sweepstakes Sponsor will pick the winner from all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to such action. By participating in the Sweepstakes, participants and winner agree to release, discharge and hold harmless the Released Entities, and all others associated with the development and execution of the Sweepstakes, from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind arising out of or relating to the Sweepstakes, participation in the Sweepstakes, the prize, and/or acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prize, including but not limited to statutory and common law claims for misappropriation or participant’s right of publicity. This Sweepstakes shall be governed by Massachusetts law. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree that subject to paragraph 10, Massachusetts courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute or litigation arising from or relating to this Sweepstakes. 6. WINNER LIST: The first name, last initial, city and state of the winner and a copy of these Official Rules will be available on-line at adventurewomen.com following selection of the winner and for 90 days thereafter.
- SWEEPSTAKES SPONSOR: AdventureWomen® LLC is the sole sponsor of the Sweepstakes. AdventureWomen® LLC, U.S.A 2017 “AdventureWomen Rock” Sweepstakes ADDRESS 14 Mount Auburn St, Watertown, MA 02472
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, bug, worm, unauthorized human intervention or other technical problem, or in the event the Sweepstakes is unable to run as planned for any other reason, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either (a) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules or (b) terminate the Sweepstakes and, in the event of termination, award the prize at random from among the eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to damage the website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages (including attorney’s fees) and any other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Failure by the Sponsor to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- RELEASE AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, and its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, other companies associated with the Sweepstakes, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, representatives, and agents (the “Released Parties)” from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of the prize (including any travel or activity related thereto) but subject to paragraph 10, including, but not limited to: (a) any technical errors associated with the Sweepstakes, including lost, interrupted or unavailable Internet Service Provider (ISP), network, server, wireless service provider, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone, cellular tower or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties; (b) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (c) mechanical, network, electronic, computer, human, printing or typographical errors; (d)application downloads, (e) any other errors or problems in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors that may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes, the announcement of the winner, the cancellation or postponement of the event and/or the flyover, if applicable, the incorrect downloading of the application, the processing of entries application downloads or in any Sweepstakes-related materials; and (f) Released Parties are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
- ACCEPTANCE OF ADVENTUREWOMEN’S TERMS AND CONDITIONS: Winner must accept and execute AdventureWomen’s standard terms and conditions and release which can be found at https://adventurewomen.com/adventure-vacations/terms-and-conditions .
- DISPUTES: Except as required pursuant to paragraph 10, each entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes shall be resolved exclusively by courts located in Massachusetts.
- Copyright 2016 AdventureWomen LLC. All rights reserved. AdventureWomen® and the associated logo are registered trademarks of AdventureWomen LLC. Any other trademarks in these Official Rules are used for identification purposes ONLY and are the property of their respective owners.